The Eagles announced their inactive players for tonight's NFC East showdown with the New York Giants.
First, here's a look at some of the key players who are active - and back in the lineup after missing time due to injury.
• WR DeSean Jackson - Jackson suffered a hamstring injury in the Week 3 game against the Bengals and missed the last three contests. In his career against the Giants, including his stints with Washington and Tampa Bay, Jackson has 69 receptions for 1,109 yards in 18 games, averaging just over 16 yards per catch. He also has 8 total touchdowns, including two as a punt returner - one of them a "miracle."
• T Lane Johnson - The All-Pro tackle sat out last Sunday's game with an ankle injury that required surgery during Training Camp. Johnson missed the season opener in Washington and has been in and out of the lineup since. With Jack Driscoll, Johnson's replacement vs. the Ravens, out, Johnson refused to leave quarterback Carson Wentz hanging in this NFC East showdown.
• CB Avonte Maddox - The starting cornerback returns to the lineup after missing the past three contests with an ankle injury. The starting secondary is finally intact with Maddox, Darius Slay, Nickell Robey-Coleman, and Cre'Von LeBlanc as the top four cornerbacks, and Rodney McLeod, Jalen Mills, and Will Parks as the top three safeties.
• G/T Matt Pryor - Pryor was activated from the Reserve/COVID-19 list earlier on Thursday. It remains to be seen if he will start.
• LB Duke Riley - The starting linebacker and special teams captain returns after missing a game due to a rib injury. He had 11 tackles and forced a fumble against the Steelers.
Now, for the inactive players:
• T Jack Driscoll - The rookie offensive lineman suffered an ankle injury late in the Ravens game on Sunday. He didn't practice this week.
• DT Malik Jackson - Jackson has played very well in 2020. It'll be up to Javon Hargrave to pick up the slack in his absence. T.Y. McGill was elevated from the practice squad to add depth for tonight.
• WR Alshon Jeffery - The Eagles added a calf injury along with the foot injury from last season on Wednesday's injury report. Jeffery has not yet taken part in practice as a full participant since his foot injury last December.
• RB Miles Sanders - The dynamic second-year back rattled off a run of at least 74 yards in back-to-back games, but suffered a knee injury in Sunday's battle with Baltimore. Boston Scott, who had three touchdowns in the 2019 Week 17 division-clinching win, is in line to be the primary back with Corey Clement and Jason Huntley as the backups.
• QB Nate Sudfeld - Jalen Hurts is active as the No. 2 quarterback. With the amount of players returning from injury, the Eagles leave Sudfeld inactive.
• S K'Von Wallace - Will Parks returned to the lineup last week, but the rookie suffered a shoulder injury on a special teams tackle.
• WR Quez Watkins - The Eagles decide to keep five wide receivers active. With DeSean Jackson's return, the rookie Watkins is inactive.