The Eagles did not practice on this Thanksgiving holiday ahead of Monday night's matchup with the Seattle Seahawks, so the injury report below is an estimation:
• DE Derek Barnett - The starting defensive end would have been limited due to a knee injury.
• T Jack Driscoll - The rookie offensive tackle would have also been limited due to a knee injury.
• S Rudy Ford - The special teams ace would not have practiced because of an ongoing hamstring injury.
• T Lane Johnson - The All-Pro right tackle would have missed practice with his ankle injury.
• C Jason Kelce - Kelce said on Wednesday's that he's good to go Monday night in what will be his 100th consecutive start, but he would have been limited due to his elbow injury on Thursday.
• RB Boston Scott - The Giant slayer would have been limited because of an abdomen injury.
• LB Alex Singleton - The reigning Toyota Player of the Week and Eagles Insider Podcast guest (see below) would have been limited due to a knee injury.
The Eagles will return to the NovaCare Complex for a full practice on Friday.