The automotive engineering services was valued at USD 168.4 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 460.5 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 13.4% CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018 – 2026). The major drivers responsible for the growth of the automotive engineering services include a rise in the spending of the automotive R&D, the increased outsourcing activities by automotive OEMs, and growing ER&D investment by software and telecom companies in connected and autonomous verticals. Vehicle electrification, smart mobility, and Internet of Things (IoT) are the key technology-driven trends in the global automotive industry and is positively impacting the automotive engineering services. Further, automotive engineering service providers are increasingly being analysed as critical partners, who can help accelerate the product development cycles and reduce costs and time in this fast-changing automotive landscape.
Automotive companies around the globe are witnessing the need to grow their engineering capabilities, to keep pace with rising customer demand for new products and technology. While such demands are usually beneficial for business, but it poses bigger challenges.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2353
The continuous pressure to quickly design, prototype, manufacture, and launch new products in the, in response to always declining product lifecycles and higher demand, is placing a strain on the in-house engineering workforces and operating processes of auto OEMs.
Automotive OEMs significantly contribute to the key share of the total engineering services outsourcing to the automotive engineering service providers. The key global engineering outsourcers, like BMW, Volkswagen, Renault, Daimler, and Ford, among the others, have an aggregated automotive engineering services spending of ~$8 billion, per year. Hence, auto OEMs' existing engineering capabilities coupled with outsourced services, to meet current product development needs, OEMs are decreasing operating costs and bet on their higher sustained growth. Further, growing intense competition in the automobile industry and auto OEMs increasing focus on concentrating on their key capabilities boosting the global automotive engineering services.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-engineering-services-market
Objective of Studies:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global market.• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the industry by Service Type, by Nature, by Application, by Location and by Region:
Automotive Engineering Services by Service Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Concept/ Research
- Manufacturing Support
- Validation and Predictive Engineering Analytics
- System Integrator
Automotive Engineering Services by Nature (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automotive Engineering Services by Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Electrical, Electronics and Body Controls
- Embedded Systems and Infotainment
- HMI Platform
- Media Subsystem
- Telematics Solution
- Instrument Clusters
- Interior and Exterior Body
- Powertrain and Exhaust
Automotive Engineering Services by Location (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automotive Engineering Services by Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2353
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- The embedded system segment is projected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
- The increasing concerns regarding passenger's and driver's safety in cars, increasing AI integration in the entire automotive ecosystem for driving assistance & automation, and stringent government regulations are the major factors fueling the demand of embedded systems
- Electronics and electrical systems play a critical role in handling all functions dedicated to passenger and driver comfort and convenience. Services in automotive electronics consist of climate control, power management module, and similar offerings. This trend is anticipated to grow owing to the adoption of complex electronics and electric vehicles
- Automotive engineering service providers like Harman, L&T Technology Services and FEV have invested huge resources to develop electronics electrical, and body control solutions in automotive engineering services
- European region is anticipated to occupy the highest share in the automotive engineering services, followed by Asia Pacific and North America region. Most of the automotive engineering service companies are concentrated in Europe.
- Within European region, Germany is expected to be the major for engineering services. In Asia-Pacific region, India is expected to be the with the highest share of the engineering services.
- India accounts for ~30% of all the entire business process outsourcing (BPO) and engineering service outsourcing (ESO) and talent, among the lesser cost countries.
- The engineering service outsourcing segment, in the country, is shifting from the conventional back-office services of the past to the high-end technology work, and is now serving multiple growing sectors, including automotive
- In 2019, Geely Auto (China-based company automobile manufacture) partnered with Ricardo (UK based, global engineering and strategic, technical and environmental consultancy)
- The partnership is aimed to build advance hybrid transmission precisely for range-extended PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicles)
- Many companies like Harman, Capgemini, AVL, Bertrandt, Alten Cresttek, L&T Technology Services, FEV, Akka Technologies, HCL Technologies, IAV Automotive Engineering, Altran, Ricardo and others. Automotive Engineering Servicesplace
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Automotive Engineering Services Segmentation & Impact Analysis1.1. Automotive Engineering Services Segmentation Analysis1.2. Automotive Engineering Services Value Chain Analysis, 2016-20261.3. Regulatory Framework1.4. Automotive Engineering Services Impact Analysis1.4.1. Driver Analysis188.8.131.52. Increasing Demand for Advanced Connectivity Solutions184.108.40.206. Growing Adoption of EVs and Shared Mobility1.4.2. Restraint Analysis220.127.116.11. Intellectual Property (IP) Constraint1.5. Key Opportunities Prioritized1.6. Automotive Engineering Services Pricing Analysis1.7. Industry Analysis - Porter's1.8. Automotive Engineering Services PESTEL AnalysisChapter 2. Automotive Engineering Services By Service Type Insights & Trends2.1. Automotive Engineering Services: Service Type Dynamics & Share, 2018 & 20262.2. Concept Research2.2.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.2.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.3. Designing2.3.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.3.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.4. Manufacturing Support2.4.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.4.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.5. Validation2.5.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.5.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.6. Prototyping2.6.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.6.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.7. Testing2.7.1. Estimates And Forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)2.7.2. Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)…
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2353
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Tags: Automotive Engineering Services Forecast, Automotive Engineering Services Trends, utomotive Engineering Services Insight, Automotive Engineering Services Research, Reports and Data, Automotive Engineering Services
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-engineering-services-marketContact Information:John W
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370