The rising need for advanced communication services and enhanced optimization, and the surging number of mobile subscribers is propelling the growth of the market.
Market Size – USD 6.38 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.2%, Market Trends – Increasing need for enhanced and advanced communication services
The global Telecom Service Assurance Market is anticipated to attain a valuation of USD 9.61 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% throughout the forecast timeline. The market was valued at USD 6.38 billion in 2019. The market growth is primarily driven by the rising need for devices offering superior connectivity and enhanced experience. The advent of 5G technology and a rapid shift towards a digital lifestyle is further fueling the growth of the market. The rising penetration of advanced and complex technology, coupled with the increasing competition in the sector, is further bolstering the growth of the market.
Telecom service assurance can be defined as the policies and processes applied by the communications service providers (CSP) to ensure the services provided over networks are up to the standards of the service quality set for an optimal subscriber experience. The massive increase in the cloud traffic, rising mobile subscriber base, and increasing use of smartphones is propelling the telecom service assurance market to lean towards the growth curve.
The competitive landscape of the telecom services market is fragmented, with several key players operating in the industry. The players are adopting strategic business expansions and development plans to gain a strong foothold in the industry. The surge in the subscriber's number, increasing need for enhanced optimization, and rising need for advanced communication services are propelling the companies to develop innovative technologies thereby, driving the growth of the telecom service assurance market.
Some of the leading players in the industry are CA Technologies, Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, Accenture, IBM, MYCOM OSI, Oracle Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Viavi Solutions Inc., and ZTE Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1094
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global Telecom Service Assurance Market is anticipated to attain a valuation of USD 9.61 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% throughout the forecast timeline. The market was valued at USD 6.38 billion in 2019.
- Telecom service assurance can be defined as the policies and processes applied by the communications service providers (CSP) to ensure the services provided over networks are up to the standards of the service quality set for an optimal subscriber experience.
- The market growth is primarily driven by the rising need for devices offering superior connectivity and enhanced experience. The advent of 5G technology and a rapid shift towards a digital lifestyle is further fueling the growth of the market.
- Based on the solution type, the services segment is anticipated to lead the market in the coming years. The services segment is further distinguished into professional services and managed services. The professional services are further classified into planning and consulting services, operation and maintenance services, and system interrogation services.
- The services segment is presumed to grow at the highest rate during the forecast timeline due to the rapid and increasing adoption of telecom service assurance solutions across large and small enterprises. This has created an increased need for consulting services, deployment services, and support and maintenance services worldwide.
- Based on the deployment type, the cloud-based deployment model is presumed to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to rapid and swift adoption of cloud-based solutions by the telecom operators to minimize costs associated with software maintenance and upgradations.
- Based on the size of the organizations, small and medium enterprises are anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to the rapid adoption of cloud platforms and increasing penetration of IoT and 5G network technology. This can be attributed to the rising inclination of the medium and small enterprises towards cloud-based solutions to provide optimal end-user experience.
- Based on the regional analysis, North America is anticipated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising adoption of 5G network technology and advancements in the IoT sector. North America is projected to grow at a CAGR of 30% throughout the forecast timeline.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telecom-service-assurance-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Telecom Services Assurance Market on the basis of component, deployment, organization size, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1094
Table of Content: Highlights of the TOC: Chapter 1. Market Synopsis 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope & Premise 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027 Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics Chapter 4. Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. ETOP Analysis 4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.8. Price trend Analysis 4.9. Customer Mapping Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape 5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers 5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis 5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions 5.4. Market positioning 5.5. Strategy Benchmarking 5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Reports-
Tags: Telecom Service Assurance Market Size, Telecom Service Assurance Market Share, Telecom Service Assurance Market Trends, Telecom Service Assurance Market, Telecom Service Assurance market analysis
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telecom-service-assurance-marketContact Information:PR-Wirein, Menafn, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English