The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is expected to grow from USD 37.6 billion in 2018 to USD 74.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Growth of mobile and broadband services, increase in data traffic, increasing need for productivity and employee satisfaction and reduction in hardware costs of organizations are some of the driving factors of the market. Some other factors contributing to the growth of this market are increase in adoption of BYOD and extensive opportunities in cloud based solutions.
Device management security risks, security concerns regarding information, up gradation and lack of system integrators complexity and issues in selecting the correct enterprise mobility and BYOD solution may restrain the growth of the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1072
The report is an engaging document that provides vital statistical information about the market in terms of dales, revenue, market share, and market size with regards to product types, application spectrum, regional bifurcation, leading players, and technological advancements.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is expected to grow from USD 37.6 billion in 2018 to USD 74.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period.
- The major driving factors for the growth of the market for Video Streaming Software can be growth of mobile and broadband services, increasing in data traffic, increasing need for productivity and employee satisfaction, reduction in hardware costs of organizations, increase in adoption of BYOD and extensive opportunities in cloud based solutions.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by deployment type into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 13.8% in the forecast period, due the demand for decreasing costs of equipment and the growth in cloud data adaptation.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by component into software, security and services. Among the security markets, device security segment is expected to dominate the market share with approximately USD 24.9 Billion during the forecast period; this segment provides security measures to protect mobile data for individuals and enterprises. Among the service markets, professional services are expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by industry vertical into BFSI, automobile, manufacturing, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities and others (government, education, and media & entertainment). IT and telecom segment is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 12.7% in the forecast period, since the segment is majorly based on extensive use of smartphones and desktops or laptops, which also gives rise to telecom operator competition in this segment.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by Geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. APAC, the hub for developing countries like, India and China, since has started adopting Video Streaming Software across multiple verticals and has a rapid economic growth, is expected to witness the highest growth, with a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
- Key players with in BYOD and Enterprise Mobility are Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, US), Blackberry Limited (Ontario, Canada.), Infosys Limited (Bengaluru, India), IBM Corporation (New York, US), Tech Mahindra Limited (Pune, India), Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Mumbai, India), SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany), AT&T (Texas, US), Honeywell International (New Jersey, US), Capgemini (Paris, France), Oracle Corporation (California, US), HCL (Noida, India), Microsoft Corporation (Washington, US), and Accenture (Dublin, Ireland).
The Global BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market is segmented as follows:
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market by deployment type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market by components (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Data Management
- Mobile Email management
- Mobile Telecom Expense Management
- Others (Mobile Recovery Management and Wireless Expense Management)
- Professional services
- Managed services
- Device Security
- Email Security
- Applications Security
- Mobile Content Security
- Mobile Fleets Security
- Network Security
- Identity Access Management
- Multi-user Management
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility, by industry verticals (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Government, Education, and Media & Entertainment)
Request a discount on the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1072
The report provides an explicit analysis of the market with regards to growth driving factors, restraining factors, regulatory framework, threats and opportunities, financial hurdles to offer a thorough outlook of the market. The report also covers value chain analysis, market share, market size, CAGR, sales and revenue, import/export, the scope of the market, growth prospects,and other key factors.The report offers a regional analysis that covers key geographies such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report applies advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis. It also offers strategic recommendations to new entrants as well as established companies about market barriers. It also offers insights into futuristic business opportunities, market scope, threats, and obstacles, to enable fruitful business decision-making process.
Furthermore, the report renders a complete analysis of the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility market that allows readers to formulate profitable and lucrative business strategies by offering insights into the competitive landscape, crucial market details, growth prospects, regional rules and regulations, and other key factors.
To know more about the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/byod-and-enterprise-mobility-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available on the report; please connect with us to know more. Our team will make sure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/byod-and-enterprise-mobility-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370